Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Six-Word Memoirs!

          I hope you enjoyed seeing the Book Spine Poems in the last blog post.  I want to share with you the second creative writing we worked on in the Sweet Tweets Poetry workshops: Six-Word Memoirs.  You can find lots more examples of these online, too. The idea is  to say something about yourself in exactly six words. 
   
Clicks.  Popular.  Mean.  Not for me.   (Sarah)


Without Lego, life has no meaning.   (Max)


Disney is my life and future.     (Dyllan)


Writing is flowing lines for reading.   (Maddie)


Anime isn’t weird.  You’re too normal.   (Sasha)


Never found the lion.  Which wardrobe?   (Cameron)


Photography is my way of speaking.   (Cameron)


What is music?  My entire world.   (Zoe)


Writing just happens.  Don’t rush it.    (Elizabeth)


I’m not weird.  I’m “limited edition.”   (Maya)

          Try writing your own Six-Word Memoir and post it as a comment on the blog!

Happy writing and reading,
Connie


No comments:

Post a Comment