Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

CALLING ALL TEENS!

Mrs C needs readers! I need readers to help me evaluate new books, both fiction and nonfiction.

This year, I am a member of YALSA's Quick Pick for Reluctant Young Adult Readers. This list is aimed at teens who dislike to read for whatever reason. The list is for ages 12-18. All books are for recreational reading. To find out more about YALSA and this list, visit their web site.

HERE’s THE SCOOP:
To participate, you have to be willing to read at least one book and fill out a simple evaluation form. Come in to the Youth Services Room and talk to me, Mrs. C. Once you will fill out a registration card (very easy) and then you can select from a variety of new books.
For all those who participate, you will be rewarded. There will be a celebration in December. (Yes, this goes thru December)

Call (883-4723 option 3) or email: mrsc@scarborough.lib.me.us if you have questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment